Friday, March 8, 2013

Better Baby

Adelaide is doing so well now! We got to go home from the hospital last thursday ( a week ago) thankfully! She was sent home with antibiotics and a steroid for her nebulizer to help with the inflammation. The morning before we left I noticed that Adelaide's IV arm (right) was really swollen and hard. We immediately told the nurses and they quickly took her IV out telling us that it was infiltrated and began dispersing the fluids into her arm. They said that it wasn't a big deal and that her arm should be back to normal that night. They also said that since she lost a good bit of weight that she might not eat as much for a few days. It took her awhile to get back to her normal feeding schedule. But, all in all, she is doing so much better! She is back to her usual self and I love it! It just broke my heart when she was so sick. Plus it scared me just a little bit. I am truly grateful that she has recovered so well.
Mike and I have struggled catching up in school but we are doing our best! They have this thing on the BYU-I website called "what-if calculator". Basically you can put in estimates for future grades and see what the final grade will be. Well I did that and realized that no matter how hard I try I will probably come out of this semester with Bs. :( I am really disappointed because I have been trying super hard to make all As this semester. I guess I will have to try harder next semester!
Until next time check out my facebook for pictures and videos of Adelaide. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment