Monday, April 16, 2012

Still No Baby :(

Well, my due date has come and gone! I was due on the 14th and I didn't have anything!!! No contractions...no nothing! Michael and I have been walking and doing everything we can to get her out but she just does not want to.
On the plus side, Cara and the girls have come into town along with Ryan (my oldest brother)!! It's been so fun having them around! I hadn't seen Ryan in a really really long time so that's really nice to see him. Cara and the girls got here last week and are here for a good bit. Tad (Cara's husband) is coming in I think next week. I'm really excited for that! I love having the whole family around, but my poor parents have so many people in their house. I don't know how they do it!
I really have learned so much since I have been married. My relationship with everyone in my family has strengthened so much and really changed. I love them all so much. I am very blessed to have such an awesome family. Especially my parents. We have had our issues in the past as any one does, but they really have shown me how to be patient, loving and kind. I really do love them and all that they have done for me and to teach me.
On a different subject, I had a doctor's appointment this past Friday and I was hoping for good news. Once again I was disappointed. I am still only 1 cm (which isn't anything really) and still only 60% effaced. Since I am now overdue they scheduled a second appointment for me this Tuesday the 17th to give me a NST test, which is just a stress test, and to possibly talk about an induction. The sad thing is they will not even consider inducing me unless I fail the test. :( I am not too happy about that because there is no reason why I can't be induced. So hopefully we can get this baby out this week. That's what we are planning at least.
Sorry I don't have any pictures this week. :( But until next time....have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment