Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Changes, changes, and more changes!!

So, I am almost 38 weeks pregnant and still nothing! I know that a lot of the time first time moms rarely go early on their own but I still have hope. Last week I woke up in the middle of the night with contractions, well I thought they were contractions. They were about 7 minutes apart for an hour and they were lasting about 45 seconds each. So I got pretty excited but knew I needed to just wait and see if they kept going. Well....after an hour they stopped. :( Then, yesterday I had random contractions all day long and at about 6pm they started to get regular. They were averaging about 4 minutes apart and lasting for at least 40 seconds. I really thought that this time it could be it. But after about 45 minutes they just stopped again. I think Adelaide is teasing me. She knows I cant control any of this, so she's purposely doing it. (; I know she can come any day now and its killing me!!! I'm so ready for her to be here! Hopefully this weekend when I go to the dr they will tell me I've somewhat progressed. But for now all I can do is wait and relax.
So the relaxing isn't that easy. Michael and I have so much going on and that will go on within the next few months. We just bought a new(used) car. And since it's used there are some things that need to be done to it. Which costs money, that we dont have a whole lot of right now. But we know that things will work out and that we can get through these next few months.
Roxanne (roxy) our jeep!! :D
We are moving to Idaho in August (hence the jeep) and need to save up a lot of money and Michael's mom and step-dad have been very gracious and let us move in with them until then so that we can save that money. So this past weekend that's what we did, move...and sell our Jetta. That was a sad day but we made a $400 profit that we are putting towards all our debt. (: Like I said, we have a lot going on in the next few months, between moving, the baby and paying off debt and saving money we dont have a whole lot of time to relax.
But, on the plus side, my birthday is tomorrow!! I honestly haven't really paid much attention to it. I don't really have plans because my mind has been in so many other places and on things that are ten times more important. But I will finally be 21, and I'm okay with that. (:
It was our last sunday this past sunday teaching our primary class and being in the Allatoona ward. I have to admit that we had a tough class but I am going to miss them. They were wonderful kids and taught Michael and I so much.
dimitri

We also got rid of our cats, Squintz and Dimitri. We werent able to take them to Mike's parents house so we took them to a Petsmart where the people said they would find a home for them quickly. I miss them a ton! We have had them since they were just 6 weeks old and they were such awesome kitties.
squintz
So we have had a lot of changes within the past couple of weeks and have more to come. We know that this is the path that our Heavenly Father wants us to take and we have faith that He will help us do so. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment