Tuesday, May 22, 2012

1 Month Already?!

Well my baby girl is officially one month old as of Monday! How crazy is that?! I feel like it was just last week that I had her! Time definitely flies with kids! She is a wonderful baby! I am so blessed. She has started to smile a ton! Her eyes are as blue as ever too. I don't know at what point a baby's eyes change to their color, but I'm starting to think that they won't change. I dont know how she would end up with blue eyes though. Mike has brown and I have green...that does not add up to blue! But she is just a beautiful as ever and changing so much. She already looks so different. 
Not much has really happened lately. We did have Adelaide's blessing on Mothers Day, which was amazing! Michael did such a good job and we had a wonderful day. Michael was really sweet and actually bought me a beautiful necklace, a painting and handmade a card! I don't know how I got so lucky! (: 
We were so sleepy that day, this is the best I got.

This past week/weekend Michael was gone for the Military. So from Thursday-Sunday I went to my parents house to spend some time with them. I really enjoyed hanging out with them. Since we live with Michael's parents, it was really nice to be with my own family. Adelaide did so well being away from home. Although I do think she contracted a cold from someone over there. :( We were both super excited to see Michael when he got home. I missed him like crazy! The bad thing is that he has annual training in California for 2 weeks at the end of June. I have no idea what I'm gonna do!! He is such a great dad and he is so helpful. I just hope it goes by quickly!
I love this picture so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment