Monday, May 7, 2012

Two Weeks Notice (:

Well, its been about two weeks since the birth of our daughter. Honestly I feel like the time has flown by already! I am feeling sooo much better. I still have a hard time walking around for longer than an hour but I am definitely 100 times better. I love my baby girl so much!!! She is so precious! She is such a chill baby which has been so nice! we definitely have our days but she is so good!
We went to church for the first time yesterday since Adelaide has joined our family. It was really good. She slept through most of it which I was okay with. (: Everyone just loved her, even though I had a few people ask me if it was a boy. It's amazing how much your life changes when you have a baby. Everything that was important to you before has now taken a backseat to this tiny little child. The good thing is, I don't mind that! She is everything to me! 
It makes me so grateful to know that families can be together forever. I know that I will be with my family after we die. That is the wonderful thing about the gospel. I am glad that I know that and I am happy with the choices I have made. Michael is an amazing father. He is always there for me and for Adelaide. I can't imagine what it's like leaving everyday for work and being away from me and Addi. I don't like to leave her for more than an hour unless I have to, so for him to do that is really amazing. He supports and comforts me through everything. I am so grateful for him!
Michael and I have our 1 year anniversary coming up this June. I'm not sure what we are going to do. We have a lot to be saving for so we can't really do anything too special. I would really like to take a little weekend trip somewhere but it's not really in the cards for us. So we will probably just go out for a fancy date, probably to Wendy's or something. LOL 
Until next time....



No comments:

Post a Comment