Monday, June 11, 2012

Lots of Love

So this past week I had my 6 week check up. I was a bit nervous but everything went great! I even qualified for Mirena, which I am so stoked for. Sorry, no more surprises for awhile guys. I love my baby girl to death and I will have more kids but hopefully not for at least 2 years.
Also, Nana (Grace Godell) came to visit us! Yes, we did name Adelaide Grace after her. She is one of the most kind and gentle people I know. We are so blessed to have her. She flew in on the 5th and was here until yesterday, the 10th. Sadly Mike had to work all week but I got to spend some quality time with her. It was so fun getting to know more about her and Great Dzia Dzia (jaw-jaw). I really wish I could've met him. We went shopping and we ate out alot. It was so nice to have a car and to get out of the house for a week. Adelaide did pretty good most of the days we went out. Although one day she did not wanna be anywhere but home. So that was hard but we still had a good time. We were sad to see Nana go but we had such a good time together.

A couple weeks ago we ran out of Pampers Swaddlers in size 1. But we have Luvs, and a couple of knock off brands. Well we had these ones called Pampers Swaddlers Baby Dry. I have to let everyone know, they are the worst!!! In the past 2 days Adelaide has pooped up her back at least 10 times, not including the two times when I was feeding her and it got all over my hands. It's so gross because her poo is very runny, seedy and yellow; so it stains. I just want everyone to know not to get those diapers. I thought that since it said Swaddlers on it that they would work just as good as the real ones. NO!! They hardly absorb anything too. But, we didn't wanna waste them and decided to just finish them out because we only had 30 in the package. I am happy to say that we only have a few left until we can move into a different diaper. I hope the LUVS aren't as bad. I have had bad experiences with them so we will see.
Along with being pooped on several times these past couple of days Adelaide has been spitting up all over me. Literally. It's not just a little either, its a good bit. Mike jokes around because I will be feeding her and she will start pooping, and then I can feel it all over my hands and then I will burp her over my shoulder and she slides down and then proceeds to puke all down my chest...oh lovely. Oh the joys of motherhood! No, I really love my girl she is amazing but sometimes I just get hit with everything at once. It seems like Mike gets the better end of the deal sometimes.
This was after a bath (:


Well, the time has come....to get rid of our Jeep. I have wanted her for so many years. She has been an amazing car, despite all of her dis-functions. I will miss her greatly! Mike and I have realized that buying our Jeep wasn't the best decision we have made. She needs alot of work and it's getting really expensive. Also we have realized that for some reason she is having trouble going uphill. Now, we can't have that considering that we are moving to Idaho. So we are going to buy a truck. Both mike and I have always wanted a Dodge Ram but we are figuring out that what we want may not be best for Adelaide. :( We have found a really nice one within our price range but we have also found a toyota that is well within our budget and will be really good. It's just not really what we have always wanted. But sacrifices need to be made.... :( So Mike and I are going to Roswell later to test drive this Toyota and if all goes well we will come home with a new(used) car!!!! YAY!!! We have been together for almost two years(counting the dating period) and we have already bought two cars together, this will make three. I'm so glad mike has good credit! LOL
Oh goodness how could I forget to blog about our Anniversary!!!!!! We celebrated our 1 year on the 3! It was so much fun! Mike's mom and step dad bought us a gift certificate to a place called The Chops and said they would watch Addi for us. It is a super duper nice restaurant!! Like they wipe the crumbs off the table for you nice. We had to wear sunday dress and the cheapest on the menu was 13 dollars. I tried Lobster tail for the first time. It was okay...not the best. They had the best steak I have every tasted!! Nothing will EVER compare. LOL After the dinner we decided we had time to kill and went to see Snow White and the Huntsman. That was okay. Definatly not as good as the Avengers that we went and saw the day before. We had such a good anniversary! (:

This was our bread pudding. MHMMMMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment