Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Crazy Baby!! :D

I officially don't like Michael working full time and going to school full time. I get to see him for about 3 hours a day and in those three hours he is usually nose deep in a book. But, we did know that this is what it was going to be like. I just miss having him around. Adelaide just adores him. Every time he walks in the room she just lights up like a christmas tree. I know that we can do this but oh man its stinky. I just need to get back into painting (while Addi sleeps) to pass some time until I get into school.  

I painted last night after Adelaide went to bed for around 4 hours! I didn't even realize I had been painting for that long! Mike said "have you been painting for 4 hours?!" I said, "does it look like it?" (i know that sounds sarcastic but i promise it wasnt). He said, "no, haha." I said "aw dang, because I have." For those of you who don't know I do paint by numbers because I cant draw and paint my own paintings. LOL They take forever to do to! But I love painting. It's so relaxing and serene. 

Julia and I have decided to switch off weeks to cook. So she will cook one week and then I will cook the next, etc. Well I have been trying TONS of new recipes and so far I have done pretty good. I have made pizza rolls, mexican chicken alfredo, Hawaiin BBQ crockpot chicken, and a ton of other recipes. I am so proud of myself for cooking every night!! :D I guess I am a half way decent homemaker. 

Adelaide has a new favorite food: BANANAS!!! We feed her bananas and she just LOVES them so much. She opens her mouth super wide to eat them. It's so cute. She doesn't do her cheesy smile anymore. She kind of only did that for a few days, which is sad because it's super duper cute. She talks all the time and rolls her tongue like you learn how to do in spanish class when you say your "r's." She knows how to pull her legs and butt up like she wants to crawl but doesnt know how to do anything else. She doesn't quite sit on her own yet, but we are working on it everyday. She is just growing up so fast! Aunt Cara sent her some clothes that Afton and Reesa wore in the winter and they looks so cute on her. I put the leg warmers on her that she sent and oh my goodness she looked adorable! She likes being tossed around and bounced, and if you make the hiccup sound she just laughs hysterically. 



Chillin wiff Daddy
She was mid-sentance LOL


SHe had crazy hair that day so I put this on her. (:

LUB HER!



Daddy's home!!! :D
The leg warmers that Aunt Cara sent!!! (:
Anywho, I love being a stay at home mom. It's so much fun!! Although I am excited to start school again. Im not exactly sure what I want to do but I still have a good while before I have to declare my major. 
I am so excited for Aunt Leler!!! She is pregnant and I'm pretty sure she is going to have a girl. I just have a feeling! Although I will be in school when she is supposed to have the baby, hopefully we can see them next summer! And my bestest friend ever is getting married this November. I can't believe it! It's so exciting! I wish I could be there, but I will definitely be there in spirit! Until next time, have a great week! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment