Wednesday, December 12, 2012

All about Addi

Well, its official Adelaide has two small teeth coming in on the bottom! I am so excited! She hasn't really been that fussy lately. She had, I think, one bad day but other than that she has been pretty normal. Once we figured out that she was teething we were able to give her some medicine to help relieve her pain. That has helped tremendously. She also really likes the flavor of the medicine. (:
Michael and I walked down to this store called Super Savers yesterday and I found a little crochet beanie on the side of the road. Well since mine didn't turn out like I wanted I decided that I would just pick this one up and see if it fit Adelaide. The hat had obviously been on the side of the road for awhile because it was frozen and kind of dirty. So I took it home and washed it to give to Adelaide. Oh my goodness!! IT LOOKS SO CUTE!! I seriously have such a cute daughter!
Michael has officially finished his first semester at BYU-Idaho!! YAY!!! I think he did really well under the circumstances. Between work and family it started to wear on his grades. But he came out on the positive end!
We took some family pictures the other day! I was so excited to take some good pictures! We should get them back around Sunday so we will post them then. But I gave Adelaide a bath before pictures and then she got really sleepy. But I didn't want to put her down for a nap and her mess up her hair. Because when Adelaide takes a nap or goes to bed on wet hair it comes out looking pretty darn crazy. So I decided I would blow dry it. I know I'm a crazy mom. I just wanted it too look good for pictures! So we got a few shots of me blow drying Adelaide's hair. She didn't cry, but I don't think she really liked it.
We finally got Adelaide a Christmas dress! We bought it on Cyber Monday. Get this, it was a 50 dollar dress and we got it for 16!!!! BOO YA! Plus its super duper cute! So after christmas I will post pictures of her in the dress. I don't wanna spoil the surprise just yet! we also got her a hoodie that was also on sale for 5 dollars! It looks so cute!
So by this time next week we will finally be in Michigan spending the holidays with the family we rarely get to see! So we are really really excited to finally have a break and spend time with the Godells!
Until then, here are some pictures I took of Adelaide.
the hoodie we bought her!


the beanie i made...obviously i didn't quite do it correctly 
hahahahaha
the beanie we found on the side of the road...made correctly!




my favorite!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment