Friday, December 7, 2012

Growing Pains

Adelaide has had a cold for about a week. Well I thought it was a cold. I'm not so sure. She had a stuffy nose all week. It was so sad. I was looking at her teeth and it looks like she might have some coming in.  It would really explain the fussiness this week. So we will see. She is getting into anything and everything. She also has started pointing. It's so cute!! Sometimes she will point at me or my nose. I love it. Lately she loves paper. I can put her on one side of the room and before I even knew it Adelaide has crawled to the other side of the room to get into Michael's school stuff. She tears/eats the paper. I think she likes the sounds and stuff. Anyway, she is growing up way to fast. She will be 8 months on the 23rd. I love her so much!
I was finally able to sign up for classes these past few weeks. YAY! I am so excited. Even though I didn't really get all the classes I wanted I still got some pretty good ones. I do get to take a couple of classes with Michael. I am really excited for that. We will finally be able to spend a little more time together. (:
So here are some pictures until I can post some more later. (:




No comments:

Post a Comment