Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Little Bug

So, it's been awhile since I have updated and I thought that I would update everyone on what's going on.
We did Adelaide's breathing treatments for about a week and half until we stopped. She was on albuterol so it made her super duper hyper. So as soon as we felt like she was better we stopped it. It really helped her breathe and open up and get rid of all of her mucus in her nose and throat. Thankfully she is better now. Although, she has been extra sleepy and drooly these past few days and it makes me feel like she is going to cut teeth again soon, but we will see. She has been so adorable with all of her faces that she makes. Today we went to the store after mike left for work and we were just talking and blabbing about nothing. Well I got her out of the carseat and she points at me and says, "momma" I said "yeah!!! momma!!!" but after that she wouldn't say it again. But, I think she definitely put a meaning to that word. She has been saying "momma" and "dada" for awhile but I dont think she really understood or connected those words with people. So I was really excited. (: Maybe I was just being weird.

Mike and I have actually been able to have a date night for the past couple of weeks. It has been so nice! One night we bought cheap steaks, asparagus, baked potatoes, french bread, zucchini, squash and salad to make after adelaide went to bed. It actually all turned out really well. It tasted soo good I was really excited. We had a nice evening together even though Adelaide was still there. (:

I have been struggling a little bit with my grades. It has become rather difficult to keep my grades up.
So this past week I have tried really hard to get my grades up. I finally have one A, three B's, and one D. I'm still working on the D but for the most part I got the rest of my grades up. And...I made a B on my science test today. I was super excited about that because I am terrible with science. Anyway, school is going well.

Mike's job is going well. The stinky thing is that he had to buy tools and they were pretty expensive. But we have been very blessed that he even has a job that pays better than most around here.
The other day I was just hanging out with Adelaide and was wondering if maybe I could french braid her hair. It's really long so I thought while she was drinking her bottle I would try it out. Well it actually turned out kind of cute. If she would sit still it would've turned out better but she is a baby so I can't expect much. (: Well, here are a few pictures of her braids. Until next time...


She loves to play peek-a-boo with everything





No comments:

Post a Comment