Thursday, July 11, 2013

So much going on...!!!

I seriously didn't realize it had been so long since I last posted. I kept thinking that I should put up a blog post but just putting it on the back burner. A ton has been going on lately.
Mike started the CDL school back in May and then finished in June! Wahoo! He has an official CDL drivers license in the state of Idaho! It was a long 6 weeks too. We rarely got to see each other but I appreciate everything he did. It's been rough but we made it through! He applied for a job in St. Louis and then got an interview scheduled for January of 2014. It's a little far and not really what we were hoping for but it doesnt seem that anyone is really hiring right now. We've looked at a few places here and there for him to get a second job or even for me to get a job and it's been really difficult finding something to work with his schedule.
I am doing well in my classes this semester and can't wait for it to be over. I am getting worn out by all of the homework and projects. Thankfully after this semester I don't go back until next January, so I have a break to prepare for our next baby. (:
We found out a couple of weeks ago that we are having a boy! We are very excited and can't wait to meet baby #2 in November. We have a name picked out but have decided not to reveal it until he is born. (: Hopefully, I can keep it a secret for that long!
While all this has been happening we have been deliberating about moving back to Georgia. We made a decision and felt it would be best for us right now. We aren't making enough money out here and are having trouble finding jobs. Along with that we are accruing a lot of debt, which always stinks. There isn't anyone here that is hiring for Linework and we don't really want to be in Idaho for that. We aren't sure where our permanent habitat will be, but for now we will move back to Georgia and make a good income and pay off some debt while still going to school. BYU-I has a new program that we are going to try and hopefully make work. Mike already has a good job, and I have a prospect. Georgia is a good location to be for possible line work options and being able to move from there is cheaper than moving from here. We felt its a good thing for us and are very excited to be with family and to get a little financially stable in the mean time. We are still looking for a place to stay, so if you know of anything tell us! We are limited on time and money considering we are moving across the country, but nonetheless very excited.
We had a pretty good Independence day celebration. We just had a few friends over and bbq'd hot dogs. Mike worked a very very long shift, so for the first half of the morning him and Adelaide slept. (: Which was actually good because I got a good bit of homework done.
I'm not sure the next time I will post, BUT until next time.....
























No comments:

Post a Comment