Sunday, November 18, 2012

Same Old Same Old

Nothing really crazy has happened lately but I have some pictures of Adelaide that I just LOVE! So I had to post them on the blog because they are adorable....and funny.

So Adelaide has started to be a really picky eater....well drinker. She refuses to drink more than 5 oz of formula per feeding. Which, if you knew my child, you would know that that is weird especially with how chubby she is. She usually drinks about 6 oz per feeding but for some reason just stopped. And I'm sure I dont need to rant about how expensive her formula is, so I just asked her pediatrician what we should do. He just said to supplement with more baby food. So that's what we did. Well, we also wanted to see if she would drink some juice out of a sippy cup. It was so funny! She didn't really know how to react. She knew how to hold it and which part to stick in her mouth but when she did she just pulled this weird face.


I was going to take Adelaide to the park today, but we ended up not having time to go with Daddy today before he went to work so we didn't go. BUT, I got Addi all dressed up to go somewhere. She looked adorable. I don't like pink, but she just looks really good in it. We don't usually put her in just full on pink outfits but this one Nana bought her and it looks great on her! So of course I had to take pictures!
HAHAHA I love this one!

This girl is just beautiful! We are in some trouble!



When Adelaide screams/whines, this is the face she pulls. (:
"HEY!!"

Our friends from across the hall are out of town for Thanksgiving and asked us if we would watch their dog while they were gone. We love Lexy! She is so fun and Addi just loves to watch her all the time. So of course we said yes! We really want a dog, but we can't in our apartment complex unless it's a service dog. Since we don't really have a reason for a service dog (or the money, haha) we still don't have one. So we play with our friend's dogs. (:
Anyway, we are really liking Lexy. She is fun and very loving.



She was going to grab the ear but then just pet Lexy. It was so cute!
Anyway, I register for classes on Monday! I am so excited!! :D I finally get to start school again. I would just do online classes but I really do not do well with online classes. I am not motivated enough for them. So I'm looking forward to GOING to school. I'm sure I won't feel that was a couple of weeks into the semester but right now I am very positive and hopeful about this upcoming semester. PLUS!, I get to take a couple of classes with Mike! YAY! We will be able to spend a little more time together finally. Now we just have to find a babysitter...hmmmm.
Mike is still working full time and going to school full time. It's stressful but he is doing well under the circumstances. I am so grateful for him. He is such an amazing man. I know that I can always count on him.
We are doing some family pictures in a couple of weeks so hopefully I can post those next month. (:
Until then.....
So cute!
Have a good weekend! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment