Friday, November 30, 2012

Little Miss Priss

So Adelaide has become a little priss. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE her to death but she is a drama queen. She does this thing where if she wants you to pay attention to her then she will start to whine here and there. If you still don't pay attention after a few minutes of that it will get louder. Eventually she will whine and then scream really loud and throw her hands down to her sides. It's so funny. Sometimes I can't help but laugh at her. She pulls really funny faces where all of her gums are showing.  Oh don't worry. I got pictures. (: That's kind of the whole point of this post. It is really funny and I felt like dedicating a full blog post about her antics.
Hmm....harmless???
its starting....
And the monster is out!!!! :D
Also, Adelaide has had a cold these past few days. Nothing crazy but she's had a wicked stuffy nose. So she has been really sensitive. Well yesterday it was really bad. She woke up and just had snot everywhere. She would sneeze, rub her nose and then rub her eyes. It was bad. Well after I cuddled her as long as she would let me I set her down to play with some toys. Well she lost her balance and fell back and hit her head. I think it was more of the fall that scared her than the actual bonk on her head. So it took me about 20 minutes to calm her down after that. Then about 10 min after that she bonked her head again this time on a Wii wheel controller. Yeah....that was bad. She was so sad. It broke my heart. And if you know me well, you know that I am an ugly cryer. My nose clogs up, my eyes get as big as golf balls, and my face is a horrid red color. Well, unfortunately my daughter has inherited that from me. So she got even more stuffed up from crying so much. It was really sad. It just broke my heart. So we cuddled a lot. It was so nice. She doesn't really like to cuddle anymore so I really enjoyed it even thought she was sick.




Notice her expression is the same for all of these pictures. LOL
Also, she has started to army crawl....EVERYWHERE!! I was so excited for her to start crawling and now I think I may have been to hasty. She loves turning on and off the xbox and pulling out all the wii games/movies/cds. So this weekend we are going to try and baby proof the house, especially the entertainment center. (We should've bought the stand with the doors.) I love that she is mobile but at the same time I don't. Anyway, until next time. (: Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment