Monday, November 12, 2012

Surprises and Fun! (:

Last Thursday I flew to Georgia to surprise my bestest friend ever for her wedding. I had been telling her that I couldn't make it and we didn't have enough money. Even when I bought the tickets it took all of me not to tell her. I got some pretty cheap tickets and that meant that I was flying from Salt Lake to LAX to Atlanta. Plus Mike couldn't take me to Salt Lake so I had to ride the shuttle. It was such a long day. Adelaide did really well for such a long day of traveling. I surprised Nikki the next day at Zaxbys. That was funny. She didn't have a clue! I just showed up and she was like "BETH!!!!! and ADDI!!!!" LOL it was great! (: That evening I went to Nikki and Tom's endowment session while Adelaide spent some time with her other grandparents, Michelle and Tom. It was such a wonderful endowment session. I really enjoyed being there with Nikki and Tom. After the endowment session Mom, Leisha, and I wanted to eat at Carrabas but we got lost finding it so we ended up going to Ippolitos, which was delicious! The next morning was the sealing ceremony! We left early because we heard there was a lot of traffic. Well, we still got stuck in traffic! We were 30 minutes late but they waited for us so I still got to see Nikki and Tom get married! It was so beautiful! I hadn't been in that sealing room since Mike and I got married so it reminded me alot of what our special day was like. I really enjoyed being there for them. (: So here are a few pictures from the wedding and the whole visit.
Voting for the first time (:

















































No comments:

Post a Comment