Friday, October 19, 2012

"O, Is For The Only One I See"

I LOVE taking pictures of Adelaide. I never edit the pictures and her eyes are just so blue. Everyone says that her eyes will change because every baby comes out with blue eyes, but I don't think hers will change at all. I'm pretty sure that she is going to have blue eyes forever. I guess it's from my side even though I don't have blue eyes. They are definitely Jensen eyes! (: So this is just a post all about her. Her craziness and her silliness. (: ENJOY!!! 



Carrots!! :D

She's taken to putting her hand in her mouth while I feed her. Oh yay.
Trying to eat a piece of a fruit loop! (:

gorgeous!


LOVE! I didn't even know she was making that face. LOL







We don't usually have bath time photos because I usually take a bath with her. So I thought, "why not put the Bumbo in the bathtub and take a bunch of pictures?!" That's exactly what I did! It was so cute. She had so much fun even though she couldn't really splash a lot. I have the cutest little girl ever! She is so playful and silly all the time. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter of God in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment